Tuesday, September 8, 2009

FRIENDSHIP THAT WAS BORN

MY PETALS OF FRIENDS


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:


Dear Margaret, Sukhvir, Sau Fong,Sek Jiau , Lata and Choon Lan

Thanks for the memories and the time spent together. It's so difficult to say what's in my heart for nothing can replace the true experience of meeting, knowing and loving all of you. I just felt we had become a family through our connection and interaction together during our TN stint. You know some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same. You are such friends who have left imprints in my life.

I cannot tell the precise moment when our friendship was formed. But I do know it started the minute we were seated at
Read@TN on the 3rd of July. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over, so in a series of days, weeks and months of knowing one another, these moments transform and my heart run over with kinship. The bonding and the closeness we shared are memorable moments that would etched in my mind forever. Sadly, I'm becoming to feel the void now of not looking at your faces and being greeted by the sunshine smiles from all of you.

Keep in touch and treasure those wonderful moments we have together. With God's will, we will come together again for another form of attachment and don't forget our promise to meet even after we take our own path after this. God Bless.


Thanks again everyone. I sign off with a lump on my throat and a tear drop that is about to fall from the corner of my left eye.

Love


Azizah



No comments: