Sunday, July 4, 2010

WE SOAR

SMP@YSS

The BTs under my wings

Happy faces on graduation day

The graduation cupcake for my BTs- Rachel, Dimas, Nur, Lynn and Koh

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: SMP@YSS

The Welcome cupcake for my present BTs

A red rose cupcake for myself


Some goodies I prepared for the incoming and outgoing BTs

At the canteen for a get-together lunch



BTs GRADUATION

Another batch of BTs graduated after being on the SMP@YSS for a year. I witnessed the group of BTs grow from strength to strength as they progressed each day. We had a graduation ceremony during our contact time and I have captured their moments in the slide show.

I share their pride and happy moments! Congrats Rachel, Dimas, Lynn, Nurfirdaus and Yong Cheng on your graduation. You people are awesome and so are the rest of the other BTs!

No comments: