Wednesday, January 30, 2013

LIFE IN A NON-PRINT WORLD


MY STUDENTS, MY TEACHERS

We are close, but they know their boundary
 
















In my students' eyes I am their teacher. I impart knowledge and imbibe values at their impressionistic stage.

BUT...In my eyes, I am my students' student. They teach me a lot about life; struggles, resillience,  perseverance, pain, hunger, hopelessness, poverty, humility, simplicity, the courage in gambling the too many odds strewn on their young pathway and upholding of adults' responsibility in their small frame.

About life not found in the printed words or visual screen.

Life etched and locked in their heart and mind. Waiting for someone to unlock and share with them.  To let them know that HUMANITY is still exist and is out there

No comments: