Saturday, February 9, 2013

RED FOR LUCK


A basket of oranges symbolise wealth and gold


Oranges are often exchanged when you go visiting



My creation

My pet cat forms part of the hanper too! 

Red colour brings luck

















Crackers are fired to usher the new year
   



















Fish bowl effect of my basket hamper














Multiculturalism is practised
in Singapore.  We wish each
other in every festival.






















My good friend Lathika and I with hand-made lanterns













Another basket creation as gift





















HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR

Happy Chinese New Year to all of my Chinese family members. May the year bring you prosperity, happiness and true love for many years to come. Even my cat Horas doesn't want to be missed out in this celebration basket for my neighbour. He's not part of the gift though.


Have a good snake year ahead with lots of ladders to climb higher. Anyone free for a game of snake and ladder?


Just don' t bring the real snake ok?

No comments: