Monday, August 24, 2009

DOWN MEMORY LANE

As a form teacher in Yishun Sec School - late 80s

With Bendemeer Sec School students - 1982?

Teachers Day celebration at BSS. Fauzi and Fatimah (centre) got married while teaching in BSS.

At YSS when I was in charge of Malay Dance - 'Timang Burung'. We won the Gold Award for SYF.


THANKS FOR THE NOSTALGIC TRIP

Ever since I got into Face book, I received an avalanche of requests from my ex-students to accept them as friends. I am still an idiot at face booking and hadn't done much on my Face book yet. Even my photo had not been uploaded, yet former students had been jamming my e-mail with their requests to accept them. I truly appreciate the tagging they had done for old photos too! Wow! That's the power of technology....you can still be tracked easily in cyberspace though your face is not plastered on the wall.

What am I suppose to do with the hundreds and hundreds of requests? If I do not accept, am I being rude and if I accept, what happens next? I am still at an infancy stage with face book, though I can shamelessly boast have reached the exert level for blogging.

I am taking my own time in learning about face booking. It's very interactive but I need a slower pace to internalise my feelings into the writing. For the time being, blogging would be the way I pen my thoughts.
Keep those photos coming folks!

No comments: