Friday, December 21, 2012

FRIENDSHIP TO TREASURE

FOR YOU MADAM


The pinkish roses that melted my heart


Smiling happily with the surprised gift


Roses are my favourite flowers 

 Thank you Katie






































Totally surprised when colleague Katie surprised me with a pot of pinkish red roses. We have been working on several projects and programmes this year and that had strengthened our ties. Both of us have been heavily involved in mentoring our beginning teachers and we have held conversations with them on ways to improve their classroom management as well working towards making them as more effective teachers.

We had an exchange of conversation after my shock died down.

Me: Thank you Katie for this lovely surprise. You have made my day. ♥♥

Katie: Madam, you have made my year!

A terrific closure to 2012

No comments: