Thursday, December 20, 2012

RESUSCITATED!

A sharp needle to stitch

Tying a knot to secure the last stitch

It's all done and given a new lease of life


The clinic where the surgical operation took place

Me and my Diesel which refused to give up


My Doctor Shoes

















DIESEL Does Not DIE

Chapter 2

Got my Diesel track shoes fixed at Johor Bahru a few days ago and they look as good as new. I was all smiles when the cobbler announced that he could stitch up the sole back to the shoes. He did for both sides of the shoes manually using a long needle and a piece of special string, charging a mere RM15.

I am confident that my Diesel would last me for another couple of good years. I was glad I did not throw the shoes on impulse the moment the sole gave way. My 12-year old Diesel could still serve and protect my feet. DIESEL does not die!

No comments: