Saturday, January 31, 2009

FAREWELL AND ADIEU TO FAHMY

The Fahmy we know - jovial and full of fun

Food is fahmy's passion

Acting is the hidden talent of Fahny

He's so natural in everything

Fahmy showing you his serious side

He stole the heart of my ex-teacher's daughter

Marriage has made him put on weight and solid mass
Back to his nonsense way

Mentoring Fahmy like a mother

Feeding our Baby Fahmy

Oh my God! Look at the innoncence on Fahmy's face

You're surrounded by your loved ones, remember that Fahmy
Trust Fahmy with all his crazy pose

Why the back ache? Can someone pass him some Tiger Balm!

Who is blushing more, Fahmy or the ladies?
You can be so serious-looking Fahmy?

Doing a catwalk with a colleague

Sharing his experience


Dear Fahmy

I hope we will part only to meet again. You have been an inspiration to your charges and I am glad to see you moving far in your career within a short span of time. Your effort and hardwork are paying off.
Remember the SMP; 'WE SEEK, WE STRIVE, WE SOAR'
Hers's a poem for you.
Farewell, My Friend, Adieu

I hate to say good-bye
Yet we have to say farewell
For we shall meet again
That I can foretell
The future is unpredictable
Tomorrow is uncertain
Keep our laughs and memoirs
But I wish you have no burden
We shall keep on learning
Remain as students and become as mentors
Face the unknown with confident yearning
Pursue our life endeavors
Farewell, my friend, adieu
I utter it with pain
Farewell, my friend, adieu
In sunshine or in rain
Farewell, my friend, adieu
This day would come, we knew
Our dreams we shall pursue
For now, my friend, adieu
Dhainee Pfafflin
Can't help it but to embed this for you too. Saying goodbye to a good friend and till we meet again..


4 comments:

--herrandomlife said...

Where's Mr Fahmy going ?
Anyways , farewell and takecare ya ! ((:

AZIZAH said...

He's going to Tasmania, Australia on 13 Feb to further his studies in Art Studies. We hope he'll be back to our school early next year.

Dayna von Dyke said...

hey!
I enjoyed reading through your blog.
and thanks for using my poem in this post!
:]

AZIZAH said...

Hi Deynii

I think you are a young talented writer.