Saturday, June 27, 2009

WHERE'S MY TAILOR?

Thirah, my niece who always tags along with us!

Pirate Thirah looking ouot for her lbounty oot

Sorry, this vampire has no fangs

Thick lips are beautiful. No Botox needed here!


A sweet floral frame for a sweet princess

I am not a dumb blonde ok?

Goofing around with a clown's face

Ouch and poink!

Nemo has reached JB

No durian lover would miss and ignore this!

With the durian seller who flagged our car to stop

Parked the Terios beside the makan stall

Had luch at this stall. Weather was so hot!

At last the carbo would give added energy

Thirah's lunch - biscuits and bread

With Abah

Thirah with Nenek and Tini


ENDED UP WITH DURIANS INSTEAD...

Had planned with my hubby for a trip to Kota Tinggi during the holidays. There were some materials which I wanted to be tailored into kebayas. Mini Kelantan was my usual haunt except for once when we drove for another 8 km more to reach the Kota Tinggi Waterfall.

We stopped by at roadside makan stall to fill our growling stomach. There were lemak, curry, asam pedas and the 'ulam' to tempt you. After sipping the 'teh ais' and getting lost in space, we left for my favourite tailor shop. Luck was not with me as Su, my tailor had left for Pahang and none of her other assistants were around. I cursed myself for not making an appointment with her before hand. I always tell myself to be positive and not make everybody's mood affected by the circumstances. We walked around the area, venturing to other places which we had not covered in our earlier rounds. We came across another cafe which served wonderful western food.

Since we were not in a haste, I managed to spend more time at Kota Tinggi and bought two suits of baju kurung for office wear. Had I been stuck with Su, I would not have the time to find the new cafe nor the brown and orange baju kurung which I bught. Sometimes, life has its pleasant surprises. And sometimes the surprises can come in double doses. On our way out of Kota Tinggi, a lorry driver of Muar D13 durians was hailing us to stop. I'm for one would not give good durians a miss. Parted with RM 25 for six durians that were selling at giveaway prices.

Beggars can't be choosy right?

No comments: